Sentinels of the Multiverse Bonus Guest Review! - It's Time For Some Answers!

I should be ashamed! No not because of that.........or that......or that........ok I get it, I have a long list of potential reasons, you can stop now! But in this instance I know that despite having rated it as my "spoiler alert" #1 game on my Top 100 for two years in a row, I've never actually reviewed Sentinels of the Multiverse.

I did a quick review of one of the expansions and when Oblivaeon arrives I will no doubt do a full review, but never have I written my thoughts on why I love it so much. Well it's about time I did and I'm surprised I didn't do it sooner. Yes, you're not exactly going to be surprised by the rating I give it, but it's time you knew why and knowing what I look for in a great game, it might make more sense now.

But you can't read it here! This is my bonus review, a guest post on Zatu Game's blog website, where articles on a lot of different board game related topics are shown. I look forward to contributing more to the website in the future.





https://www.board-game.co.uk/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-review/

0 comments: